바이럴컴즈

• 전체메뉴

What Number of Gold Medals Are the Indonesian Team Targeting at the Pa…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Weldon
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-08-22 12:12

본문

jadwal-olimpiade_27f0f65.jpgBall.com, Jakarta - The contest in the 2024 Paris Olympic Games has been fierce since its opening on July 26. The Chinese delegation is at the summit of the interim medal tally rankings of the 2024 Paris Olympic Games.

031341300_1721565700-452002587_18444834139065324_3212062057039614619_n.jpgheer for the country's athletes live.
"Thank you for coming at the arena even though you weren't able to see the match. Hopefully in the future you can get tickets, no matter where you support from any location, your encouragement is definitely precious for

medali-olimpiade_b7cffc1.jpgpics, but suggested it would be multiple.
Anindya Bakrie wants the Indonesian Squad's achievement at the Paris Olympics to be better compared to the Tokyo Olympics 2020, where they ranked 55th with one gold

Liputan6.com, Buenos Aires - The Argentina U-23 side keeps on seeking approaches to entice and coax Lionel Messi to compete in the Paris Olympics, France, in 202

France has collected 11 gold medals, 12 second-place medals, and thirteen bronze medals. Next is Australia with eleven gold medals, 6 silver medals, and 5 third-place medals. Meanwhile, the Indonesian contingent has yet to win any medals.

pe I compete today and next as well."
"Definitely the crowd, but I don't mean when Indonesia is very noisy. It's bustling but still relatively quiet. Maybe that's one thing to keep in mind. Also, I often imagine stressful situations because they affect me. I consider what I

This commitment was once conveyed directly by the 23-year-old gymnast to the Head of NOC Indonesia, Raja Sapta Oktohari, and the President of PB Persani, Ita Yuliati. Rifda Irfanaluthfi fulfille

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The Team Leader of the Indonesian Squad for the Paris Olympics 2024, Anindya Bakrie, has given a statement regarding the gold medal target for the Par

ne silver medal, and three bronze medals.
Anindya Bakrie recently visited the SCTV Tower in Central Jakarta on Wednesday (17/7/2024) evening, where he was received by the CEO of Surya Citra Media (SCM), Sutant

the Head of PRSI or Indonesian Aquatics.
Anindya Bakrie brought up the Indonesian Team's finest achievement at the Olympics, when they brought home two gold medals from Barcelona in 1992, thanks to Alan Budi

" explained Gregoria Mariska Tunjung.
"I compete in singles, without a partner, I have a coach behind me too, but we can't communicate, so the cheering definitely helps me more enthusiastic and feel that I have support. Since they keep shouting whether I score

3 Events with Chances

The Indonesian Team will field 29 athletes in 12 sports at the Paris Olympics, including: athletics, weightlifting, cycling, badminton, rowing, judo, shooting, archery, sport cli

agrees to play in the Paris Olympics.
"I hope he's willing and can participate. We'll have to see his circumstances later. It would be a dream come true if he could participate," declared Thiago Alm

Position Country Golden Silver Third Sum
1. China 13 9 9 31
2. France 11 12 13 36
3. Australia 11 6 5 22
4. USA 9 18 16 43
5. Great Britain 9 10 8 27
6. Japan 8 4 6 18
7. South Korea 7 5 4 16
8. Italy 5 8 4 17
9. Netherlands 4 3 2 9

Liputan6.com, Paris - Indonesia's women's singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, has progressed to the last 16 in the Paris 2024 Olympics. In her opinion, the yelling enhanced the fighting spirit of Indonesi

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - A new chapter has been etched by Rifda Irfanaluthfi ahead of the major spectacle of the 2024 Olympics in Paris, France. Certainly, regardless of the outcome in Paris, Rifda has already become the first Indon

ed gratitude for Rifda's achievement.
"Alhamdulillah, our goals, those of PB Persani, and also Rifda's, have been realized. Indonesian Gymnastics has managed to make history by participating in the Olympics. We thank the government, in this case, the Ministry of Youth and Sports, NOC Indonesia, KONI, and other entities that have supported in the struggle for gymnastics to compete in the Olympics. We hope that with this result, in the future, we can receive training facilities so that o

Additionally, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung also received a morale boost from fans who couldn't watch directly. Yes, some Indonesian supporters were compelled to support from outside the venu

and maximize during the competition.
"According to Mr. Okto, Rifda should go for a medal, but we have to be practical. I want Rifda to deliver a very, very good performance at the Olympics, and this is a test for us," said P

epresentative during the competition.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung secured a spot in the quarterfinals of the Paris 2024 Olympics for the women's singles badminton event after beating the player from the Czech Republic, Tereza Svabikova, at the Port

Should you have just about any questions about where along with the way to make use of Major League Soccer news, you'll be able to e mail us at the web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.