바이럴컴즈

• 전체메뉴

Profile of the Indonesian Archery Team at the 2024 Olympics: Diananda …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Florian Brereto…
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-08-21 02:35

본문

050445500_1652858610-20220518IY_Tim_Panahan_Putra_5.jpging sixth with a result of 10.26 seconds.
"Actually, I was already warmed up, different from the beginning. The only issue was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too short," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from t

Octavia, and Syifa Nur Afifah Kamal.
These four athletes qualified for the Paris 2024 Olympics after undergoing rigorous qualifications and a series of difficult tournaments. All four are determined

093230900_1722387997-20240730_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Archery_-_Women_s_Individual_1_32_Elimination_Round__Laura_van_der_Winkel__NED__1-7_Diananda_Choirunisa__INA__-02.jpgtake advantage of," Lalu Zohri clarified.
"In my view, I'm confident that if there was a bit longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. In my opinion, I believe I was on fire. I don't rue anything, basically this becomes motivation for me, I hope in future championships I can d

041366200_1711703339-5_084191300_1683903313-033A7615.jpgilely to fill each other's positions.
Specifically for Marselino Ferdinan, he can answer criticism and insults from netizens by becoming a team player when facing Guinea U-23. The 19-year-old player doesn't need to control the ball too much, what's important i

So, what are the motives Julian Alvarez wishes to depart from the Etihad Stadium? Time are no longer the same for the Argentine footballer. He is said to be encountering an unclear future at City, and he plans to move to anot

le Atletico Madrid is also observing him.
Yet, if any club wants to recruit Alvarez, they must shell out a substantial price. City requires ??60 million for their footballer, plus an extra ??17 million. That will likely deter some interested parties, even though they would be getting one

Fadil Imran added, all results in these events are executions of the PBSI Paris 2024 Olympics Ad Hoc Team's plan, which focuses on improving athletes' rankings, as well as advancement through the applicat

fifth consecutive Olympic appearance.
Eko Yuli Irawan's achievements in various international events have been remarkable. The athlete, who is now 34 years old, has also previously secured a gold m

ion of Yogyakarta (DIY) 20 years ago.
Arif Dwi Pangestu has already accomplished several impressive accomplishments. For example, a gold medal at the 2021 SEA Games. Moreover, he secured a silver medal at the 2021 Islamic

ication to get ready for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already headed inside, I ran from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, chasing them. I entered the room, switched clothes, put on my racing outfit again, put on spikes, and went strai

remarkable performance at that time.
"Practicing 1,000 arrows per day was very beneficial for me. We trained with 1,000 arrows per day for one month. We also had a night training schedule," Rezza explained, as quoted from th

ains for the right wingback position.
The Indonesia U-23 national team does not have a permanent player in that position. Rio Fahmi, Fajar Fathur Rahman, and Jeam Kelly Sroyer were tried alternately in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. However, the first name has better defensive attributes

ammad Rian Ardianto in men's doubles.
Following this remarkable accomplishment, the Executive Committee of the Indonesian Badminton Association (PP PBSI) will prioritize upgrading "sport science" or data-based achievement innovation programs to boost athlet

rget for Atletico Madrid this off-season.
"Last season, I was one of the team members with the highest game time in the squad in the Premier League. Yet, it's accurate that, in some important games, when you are force

ts psychology techniques in training.
"Slowly but steadily, we notice advancements that align with our Olympic approach. We expect to maintain this positive momentum (results from All England and other tournaments) until Paris and continue the tradition of winning gold at the Olympics," said Fadil, who is also the Hea

var Jenner's goal in the 19th minute.
As a result, the Indonesian U-23 national team will face Guinea in the 2024 Paris Olympics playoff match. The clash between the two teams is scheduled to take place at the Centre National du Football de Clairefo

Bola.com, Jakarta The performance of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After advancing from the elimination phase by becoming the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with placing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the

Ivar Jenner and Nathan Tjoe-A-On are indispensable as the double pivot in the Indonesian U-23 national team. Pratama Arhan has also locked down the left wingback position. Uncert

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Competing in the first round of the men's 100-meter event at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was immediately placed to heat 1. He competed against several top runners, including Kishane Thomp

When you have virtually any concerns relating to where and also how to use global academic partnerships, you'll be able to e-mail us with our page.015485800_1684821287-20220416_143213.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.